Thursday, April 23, 2009

To My Followers

It has been over a week since I posted a blog, and for that I am sorry. I am sorry for not being there when you needed to be entertained. I'm sorry for neglecting you and your literary needs. It's not that I didn't try, honest. In fact I currently have 5 false starts in my drafts folder and that's not counting the 2 that I completely gave up on and deleted. If any of them were good enough to be posted, trust me, you would be the first to know. But do you really want to read about things I find while searching the internet for parts for my customers? Do you really care that while I was searching for memory I came across the Thrustmaster? Or that I found several different brands of "dongles" when I was looking for a USB A/B Switch? No, I didn't think so. That's why I didn't get past the first paragraph.

Aside from letting Mason get a new gun and being double (possibly triple) booked for the same weekend, my life is pleasantly boring. Still crazy busy, but all-together uneventful, at least for blogging purposes. Still addicted to Super Mario Galaxy, and still helping Mason beat Zelda. Still swamped with the amount of thank you's that have yet to be written, and still determined to make Mason write half. (sigh) If only our friends and family weren't so generous. The highlight of this week should be happening tomorrow when I go to get my hair chopped off. And I do mean chopped, at least 8 inches, gone, snipped off, bagged up, and shipped off to whichever charity I have enough hair to send it to. I'll let you know how it goes and be sure to post pictures, especially since I'm letting my hair dresser have complete control. If she wasn't my Aunt, I'd be terrified.

No comments:

Post a Comment