Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Father's Day

For Father’s Day, I had some amazing French Toast for breakfast.

Mason didn’t though. I don’t know what he had, probably a bowl of cereal. I was in Hermann celebrating my friends 30th birthday, he was back home with Lina. That was his real Father’s Day gift, a weekend of precious bonding time for the two of them. They had a lazy Saturday morning together while I woke up to a lovely breakfast of fruit and granola before getting an amazing massage. He dressed Lina in mismatched clothes while I was busy doing things like this after drinking more than my fair share of sample wine.

After breakfast on Sunday I played find the gnome (I’m convinced there were more than 2) while Mason and Lina got ready to go bowling with his family (once again in mismatched clothes).

Mason’s weekend was filled with dirty diapers, temper tantrums and a teething baby. Mine was filled with great food, shopping for antiques, wonderful ice cream, relaxing massages, fun games, famous Bratwurst and amazing friends. I had a great Father’s Day Weekend.

1 comment: