Monday, October 12, 2009

The Bad List

Zach Earll and Sprint, you are on my bad list. Sprint, you are technically only on my grey list, but you got there because you do not allow me to block individual numbers. I can block them from texting me, but they are still free to call me multiple times in the middle of the night. And we all know how well I handle being woken up in the middle of the night for no reason at all, especially when I have to wake up early the next morning.

Zach. You are so far down on the bad list that you are practically in a black hole. I don't know you, I don't want to know you, so STOP CALLING ME! I have told you several times now that you are calling/texting the wrong number. Call me multiple times in the middle of the night again, I'll see if it qualifies as harassment and slap a restraining order on your (ahem) bottom.

The Communication of Zach and Kayla:
Oct. 8
6:06pm z(text): Hey call me now

Oct. 10
10:52am z(text): Baby call me now
10:54am k(text): Who is this?
11:34am z(text): This zach earll
11:36am k(text): I'm sorry, I think you have the wrong number.

Oct. 11
12:19am z(text): Baby i love u
11:39pm z calls, I don't answer.
11:39pm z calls, I don't answer.
11:40pm z calls, I answer, hoping to end this:
k: Hello?
z: (unintelligible ebonics or drunkenness)
k: You have the wrong number.
11:41pm z calls, Mason answers (using a voice so deep I laugh):
m: Hello? Who is this? (not sure who hung up first)

Oct:12
1:34am z calls, I don't answer.
1:34am z calls, I don't answer.
1:35am z calls, I don't answer.
1:39am z calls, I answer so I can go back to sleep:
k: (very groggy) Hello?
z: (I have no idea what he said or if it was even intelligible)
k: It is 1:30 in the morning, it is NOT okay to call me.
z: (mumbles something like "oh")
k: You have the wrong number anyway.
1:40 am z(text): I love u baby
1:40 am z(text): I love u baby
1:41am Mason tries to figure out how to block his number.
1:46am I turn off my phone. Hope there are no emergencies tonight.
6:26am k(text): I dont know who you are, or who you are looking for. But I am not her. Please delete this number from your phone. (I really hope I woke him up).

Being the Super Sleuth that I am, I looked him up on Facebook (go ahead, look him up, there is only 1 in St. Louis), and I just have one question. Why is it that NONE of my phone stalkers are ever good looking?

I have blocked his number from texting me, but stupid Sprint does not allow me to block him from calling me. So I had to save him as a contact and change his ring tone to none. At least he won't be able to wake me up anymore. But the question is, other phone companies offer number blocking, why doesn't Sprint? At this point, it is becoming a safety issue. I'm very close to hunting him down and destroying all his communication devices with a baseball bat. Did I mention that I like my sleep very much?

No comments:

Post a Comment