Wednesday, April 1, 2009

It's Official

I'm a blogger. Crap. I never thought I would see this day.

Yes, that's right. The girl who once ran from anything looking like commitment, just committed to writing and posting a blog for anyone to read. Is my head on straight? Or have my two weeks of insomnia completely fried my brain? Or perhaps this is just some sad attempt to clear my mind before attempting to sleep. Knowing my luck, this will just be one more thing to think about instead of sleeping. What will my next blog be about??? Sleep, exit stage left. Enter, crabby k, center stage. And for the record, no one likes crabby k, least of all me. Although Eric gets credit for agreeing to go out with crabby k in an effort to cheer her up. Not many people are that brave. I guess that's what you get from the fine men in blue. And a special thanks to all those fine men and women in blue... Thank you for not giving me any tickets for the three months my plates were expired. I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment