Monday, May 11, 2009

Buyers Remorse and Chinese (again)

Ever have buyers remorse? How about the opposite of buyers remorse? I had a shot gun visit to KC this past weekend, and I ended up at The Legends where they have an Ann Taylor Factory Store! I had no idea these stores existed, let alone a mere four hours away. And let me tell you, it was Legendary (get it? The Legends, Legendary). I didn't have a ton of money to spend, so I moderately loaded up my arms with all kinds of good deals. Only two of the items that I tried on I didn't like. Then I put back a beautiful skirt because I wouldn't wear it as often as I would the shirts and pants, even though I LOVED IT! Up to here, I'm okay with not getting everything. But then I put back two more shirts so that I could keep my bill under $100. And now, I am mad at myself for the things I didn't buy! These two shirts I miss so much, I'm tempted to send Tami back up there to get them and mail them to me. The next time I'll be in KC isn't until June, for Tami's birthday weekend, and I won't have any time to shop. Branson is the only one in Missouri, is that really any closer then KC? Plus in KC I have a million friends to visit, so it wouldn't just be a shopping trip. Either way, I do NOT regret the items that I did buy. I didn't buy anything I didn't need. And yes I did need those jeans that fit great for only $5 more then the cheapies that don't fit GREAT I have been making due with.

Today, I was finally brave enough to visit the same Chinese place that made the horrid mistake last time. But I was not brave enough to order the same thing. I made sure to order something that was not hidden by fried breading and thick sauce. And I have to tell you, I think the Chicken Lo Mein is my new favorite dish! I can now safely eat chicken there again. Hooray!

1 comment: