10. Your feet look like they belong on a cabbage patch kid instead of your body.
9. You can't even see those feet unless you lean forward.
8. When you do finally see your toes, you sigh because they need to be painted and you can't even reach them anymore.
7. There are new stretch marks to be found every time you dare to look.
6. You have to buy new underwear, because the love handles created by your old pairs can no longer be ignored.
5. You have a hard time not getting food on yourself when you eat because you just can't get close enough to the table anymore.
4. Your laptop now sits precariously close to the edge of the desk, because your belly stops your chair from being pushed in any further.
3. You look at a the spot your husband has left open for you on the couch and your pretty sure you can only fit one cheek in there.
2. Even a pair of flip flops get rejected because they painfully don't fit.
And the number 1 sign your scale isn't lying...
1. Your niece goes to hug the back of your leg and instead her face bounces off your butt and sends her flying to the floor.