Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Just A Little More

First of all, I would like to make a formal statement acknowledging the fact that my Mother is a follower of a family friend's blog, but not her own daughter's blog. Even though she is one of my most avid readers.

That being said, here are a few things I forgot to mention in last nights post, a post written at my Mother's request I might add.

1. About a month and a half ago I switched my shampoo. The plan was that I wasn't going to use the new stuff until the old stuff was gone. But I got excited and wanted to try the new organic stuff, so I did. Friday I decided that I should go ahead and finish off the old Pantene so I could get the bottles out of the shower. When I got to work, I noticed a bump on my wrist, and then a few more on my arms. Throughout the day I kept finding more and more, by the time I went to bed that night, I had a full blown case of hives. So I switched back to my new organic shampoo and watched as the hives slowly started going away. Fortunately Mason likes the Pantene conditioner, so he is taking care of that bottle for me, and the shampoo was empty enough that I could be okay with throwing it out.

2. Baby Brain has officially taken root, hence the need for a second post and the jumbled state of confusion that made up the last post. Most importantly, I'm sitting here in my cube today when I should be working from my couch at home. But I forgot to bring home my laptop last night, and I didn't even figure it out until about 7:30 last night. I debated waking up early and grabbing my laptop and running back home, but that seemed to defeat the purpose.

3. As of today, my work people officially know about Raspberry (who happens to look more like a cashew). Shaquan was very surprised, she's pretty good about guessing who's pregnant based on how often they walk past her desk on the way to the bathroom. Since I have an incredibly large bladder, my pregnancy potty schedule is probably most women's normal schedule. I now go 2 or 3 times while I'm at work instead of 1 or 2. Plus, I go through the other door unless I need to refill my bottle at the water fountain. Yeah, I'm sneaky like that, using the bathroom door that is closer to my desk just so Shaquan wouldn't be able to guess.

Tomorrow (time permitting) we will talk about my little green olive.

No comments:

Post a Comment