Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Yet Another Baby Blog

Except, it's not about my baby. It's about the babies living in a little hole in my front yard. Mason found them just over a week ago while he was doing some yard work. (Sorry for the black & white, someone changed the settings on my camera and I didn't notice until it was too late).

When we first saw them, we couldn't really tell what they were. Squirrels? Bunnies? Mice? I'm sure you can guess which one we preferred. Based on the nest, we guessed bunnies.


We hoped that our disturbing of the nest would not make the mother abandon her babies. So we checked up on them every few days to make sure they were okay.

Today, there is no doubt as to what these little babies are.

I might have scared this one out of the nest, but the rest totally didn't mind my presence.

No comments:

Post a Comment